Tuesday 31 August 2010

LOVE, WANT, NEED
















The start of Septmeber brings autumnal weather, where stepping outside in just a tee is no longer enough :(
It is however one of my favourite times of year, cold nights and frosty mornings with wintery sunny afternoons and the amazing changing colours of the leaves from the trees.
I can't wait to get my hands on some of these items to keep me toasty through the months ahead.
Also on this list should be the desperately wanted shearling aviator jacket I am lusting after at the moment. I have seen a couple i like, but am yet to find THE one. Watch this space!

Green military cape: ASOS (www.asos.com)
Black leather waistcoat: ASOS (www.asos.com)

Vintage Tweed Blazer: Rokit (www.rokit.co.uk)

Black leather biker jacket: Topshop Boutique (www.topshop.com)
Fairisle Knit: Topshop (www.topshop.com)
Beige zip blazer: Topshop (www.topshop.com)
Black military cape: Topshop (www.topshop.com)
Oversized Camel Coat: Topshop (www.topshop.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment